Natural gas and propane are an efficient way to fuel your home. Most natural gas appliances cost less money to operate than their electric alternatives, and some gas appliances still work even when there is a power outage. If you are thinking about switching to natural gas as an energy source or you would like to add a new gas appliance to your home, we can come out and give you a estimate!
Do you need gas piping installation or repair service in the Columbia or Ellicott City area? Heil Plumbing is the name to know! Contact us online or call us at 410-921-0339 to receive an estimate or schedule an appointment.
Gas Piping Installation & Repair
We offer a wide variety of gas work, including the following—and more!
- Gas Service Installation – If your home has never needed gas service before, but it does now, we can help install it for you.
- Gas Line Hookups for Appliances – Are you installing a new dryer, stove, generator, pool heater, or gas fireplace? We can hook it up to the gas line for you, as well as install regulators.
- Gas Piping Valve Replacement – If you have a gas valve that has broken or has passed its useful life, our Howard County plumbers will replace it for you.
- Capping Gas Pipe – If you have decided to discontinue the use of a fireplace or stove, as Heil Plumbing to safely cap off the line.
- Gas Piping Upgrades – Do you need higher capacity for your gas piping system? Contact Heil Plumbing!
Emergency Gas Leak Service
We offer 24 hour plumbing service if you need gas leak repairs. Gas has a rotten egg odor—if you smell it, you should leave your house immediately and contact the fire department and your gas supplier. Once the gas has been shut off and the environment has been deemed safe, we will help repair your gas lines.
Why Should You Hire a Plumber for Gas Line Service?
You should always have your gas piping installed, repaired, or serviced in any way by a licensed professional plumber with a gas fitters license for your safety. Gas line service should never be a DIY activity, as errors are not necessarily harmless. If not properly handled, gas has the ability to result in explosions or death. You can risk poisoning without realizing if it you don’t understand the work you do with gas lines. Any work with gas should be left to someone who has extensive training.
Gas Line Plumbers in Howard County
What makes Heil Plumbing different from other gas line plumbers in the area? We genuinely care about exceeding your expectations, and our extensive plumbing industry knowledge allows us to do just that. For gas piping service in the Ellicott City or Columbia area, you can rely on our trained professionals.
Contact Heil Plumbing! We offer estimates and emergency service when needed. Call us at 410-921-0339 to schedule an appointment!
Our Gas Lines and Piping Service Area
We provide public sewer connection services all around Howard County, including Odenton, Severn, Columbia, Clarksville, Fulton, Catonsville, Elkridge, Laurel, Jessup, Ellicott City, Savage, Highland, Halethorpe, Dayton, Woodstock, Scaggsville, and Arbutus, Maryland.