Heil Plumbing installs and repairs water heaters for residential and commercial projects in Columbia, Maryland and the rest of Howard County, as well as the Towson area. There are a variety of methods for heating water, so you need an expert to recommend the ideal solution for your home or commercial building.
To schedule water heater installation in Howard County or the Towson, MD area call us today at (410) 921-0339 or contact us online!
Water Heater Installation Services We Offer
If you need to install or replace a hot water heater, there are many options to choose from. At Heil Plumbing, we have experience working with tank water heaters, tankless water heaters, and condensing boilers. Here are a few of the most common water heaters:
- Gas: Gas water heaters burn natural gas, propane, or oil. These heaters include atmospheric heaters, power vent heaters, and condensing heaters/boilers.
- Gas tankless: Gas-fueled tankless heaters are small units that hang on the wall and require more fuel while they are heating water than standard gas heaters with tanks.
- Electric: Electric water heaters use your home’s electricity to heat water. A variety of water heaters use electricity, including lowboy heaters and heat pump hybrid heaters.
- Electric tankless: Electric tankless heaters are relatively small in size.
- Hybrid: These heaters are the new energy efficient heaters that operate similar to a heat pump that you may have heating your home. They are larger in size compared to the storage tank heaters.
- And more!
Water Heater Services in the Columbia and Towson Areas
Whether you are building a new home or you are looking to install a more efficient water heater for your residential or commercial project, choosing the right system is important. At Heil Plumbing, we have the experience and expertise to recommend the ideal type of hot water heater for your home or building.
You may not realize your water heater needs to be repaired or replaced until you run out of hot water. If you’ve noticed any of the following signs, it may be time for a water heater replacement:
- There are leaks coming from your water heater
- Your water heater trips the circuit breaker
- Your current system is more than 12 years old
- Your water heater is starting to rust near the bottom of the tank
To find out if your water heater needs to be repaired or replaced, contact Heil Plumbing! We will come out to your Maryland home to inspect your water heating system, diagnose any issues, and provide an ideal solution.
Benefits of Water Heater Replacement
There are many advantages to installing a new water heater in your home. At Heil Plumbing, we constantly update our products to give homeowners and builders efficient water heater systems. You may find that a new water heater can deliver hot water more effectively, while allowing you to save on utility bills. New systems are often more reliable as well, so you won’t have to worry about running out of hot water at inconvenient times.
Schedule Water Heater Installation in the Howard County Area with Heil
If you need water heater installation in Columbia, MD and surrounding areas, the team at Heil Plumbing can help! We are family owned and operated and are truly dedicated to delivering reliable water heater services to the community. For all of your plumbing needs, choose Heil.
Contact us online today or give us a call at (410) 921-0339 to schedule your water heater installation in Howard County!