Your home heavily relies on its drain lines, which carry the unwanted water and waste out of your living space. If your drains become sluggish or clogged, they can cause lots of unnecessary, costly damage if not attended to.
At Heil Plumbing, we offer reliable sewer and drain cleaning services throughout Howard County and surrounding areas in MD. Whether the kitchen sink is clogged or a damaged line is causing sewage to back up into your home, we can come out and clear the drain. Our trained plumbers can determine whether there is a bigger problem that needs to be repaired—like a major sewage issue. If so, we can run a camera down your sewer or drain line to see if your line has a break or if it is not graded properly.
Need sewer or drain cleaning services? Give Heil Plumbing a call at 410-921-0339 or contact us online.
Common Reasons to Need Sewer & Drain Cleaning
There are several reasons you may need your drain or sewer cleaned, including:
- Blockages. Blockages are often due to grease or debris that build up inside pipes as it drains from the kitchen sink. In bathroom drain pipes, we often see blockages due to large items that have been flushed down the drain or lodged in the trap of the toilet itself.
- Flat or bellied lines. Flat or bellied lines occur when a pipe is installed without the proper grade or has settled over time from soil conditions or a shift in the ground.
- Roots. We often see roots growing into sewer lines, which can prevent solids from flowing freely through the line. Depending on the circumstance, we can maintain the sewer line by routine drain cleaning. However, the line would need to be replaced or repaired for a more permanent solution.
- Broken clean outs. Clean outs are access points in the yard where your sewer line can be cleaned. These pipes are brought up to the level of your lawn or driveway from your main sewer line and covered with a cap to protect the line from collecting debris. Clean outs can be damaged by the lawn mower when they are located in the lawn. They can also be damaged by a snow plow in the winter if they are located in the driveway.
Types of Drain Cleaning Services
We are experts at solving all types of drain and sewer line problems, no matter where a clog or other issue is located within the home. For example, we offer:
- Kitchen drain cleaning. Over time, your kitchen drains can clog from the build-up of grease, soaps, fats, and food scraps. Take action now to avoid a blockage by calling a professional drain cleaning service to remove the excess build-up.
- Bathroom drain cleaning. Bathrooms present their own challenges when it comes to drain build-up. From wipes flushed down the toilet to the hair clogging your shower, we have the tools and experience to tackle any bathroom drain.
- Basement, garage & laundry room drain cleaning. Floor drains are common in basements and laundry rooms, and can also be found in garages, patios, driveways and bathrooms. Unfortunately, these drains can collect build-up of dirt and debris over time too. A professional drain cleaning service can open them up to restore drainage to these areas of your home!
- Sewer line cleaning & repair. We do more than just clean the drains in your home. Sometimes, clogged drains can be a sign of a more serious issue. We will assess the situation with your drains. If we believe a more serious issue is occurring, we can use our sewer inspection camera to find out the “what” and “where” of your sewer problem. With our method, your problems will be resolved quickly and cost effectively.
24-Hour Emergency Plumbing Services
If you find yourself with a drain or sewer emergency, we recommend locating the shutoff valves in your home and shutting off the main water valve—and then call a professional right away. If you aren’t familiar with where your main shutoffs are located in your home, we can help guide you in the right direction and offer emergency services—give us a call at 410-921-0339.
Need Drain or Sewer Cleaning in Howard County, MD?
Heil Plumbing can locate drain or sewer damages and get them cleaned out or repaired right away. Our team of plumbing experts have the experience and expertise to complete any job in a timely and effective manner.
If you are in need of drain and sewer cleaning services you can trust, contact Heil Plumbing today!
We offer sewer and drain cleaning services in and around Howard County, including: Catonsville, Clarksville, Columbia, Elkridge, Ellicott City, Fulton, Jessup, Laurel, Odenton, Severn & nearby areas.