Natural gas and propane are an efficient way to fuel your home. Most natural gas appliances cost less money to operate than their electric alternatives and some gas appliances still work even when there is a power outage.
If you are thinking about switching out one of your appliances or you would like to add a new gas appliance to your home, we can come out and give you a free estimate. The Joseph Heil Company offers a wide variety of gas work including the following and more.
- Installing gas service for a building
- Running a gas line to a new appliance
- Replacing valves in the gas line
- Upgrading the gas piping to a larger size
- Running gas lines and installing regulators to your generator, pool heater, gas fireplace, or any appliance that needs gas
We offer 24 hour emergency services for gas leaks. Gas has a rotten egg odor so if you smell this you should get out of the house and contact the fire department or your gas supplier immediately. The fire department will make sure that the situation is safe and the Joseph Heil Company will fix gas lines afterwards.