Faucets are one of the most used fixtures in the house which is why it is important to keep them in good working order. Leaky faucets can cost you a lot of money each month in your water bill. The Joseph Heil Company can help you decide if your faucet can be repaired or if it needs to be replaced. Plumbing isn’t just about repairs – maybe you would like to give the bathroom a nicer look by replacing your old faucet with a new one. Some of our faucets include:
- Lavatory, Kitchen, or Bar Sink – We offer a wide range of fixtures and can install various size filtration systems as well.
- Tub and Shower – The Joseph Heil Company can turn your shower or tub into a state of the art experience with body sprays, rain showers, hand-held spigots, and more.
- Laundry Tub – We also carry, install, and repair laundry tub faucets.
- Outside Hose Bibs – There are two types of outdoor faucets: a standard outside faucet and a frost proof faucet. Do you need to know how to winterize them? For the standard outside faucet you need to turn off your shut off valve inside the house and then go outside and remove the hose from the faucet. Turn the faucet on until the water stops, then turn the faucet off. For the frost proof faucet all you need to do is remove the hose and make sure the faucet is turned off. Frost proof faucets are the simplest solution since they do not need to be drained before winter.
- Yard Hydrants – Do you have a garden or area in in your yard where your hose will not reach or you are just tired of dragging the hose around? We can install a yard hydrant anywhere in your yard that is convenient for you.
Do you have a crazy home renovation idea? The Joseph Heil Plumbing Company has experience with all sorts of exciting projects. Give us a call at (410)-921-0339 and tell us what you’re envisioning.