If you are currently on a well water system and public water is available in your neighborhood, you may want to consider connecting to public water. The benefits are numerous, and include:
- No longer having to perform costly and inconvenient well maintenance – When you convert from well water to public water, you no longer have to worry about fixing any problems that may occur with your water supply. They will be taken care of for you!
- Not having to worry about pump failures
- Improved water quality
- Not having to worry about power outages – Regardless of whether or not your home loses power, you will still have access to water on a public water system.
- Consistent, guaranteed supply and water pressure
- Reduces health risks associated with contaminated standing surface water
When you convert from a well water system to a public water system, you will be responsible for hooking up your home’s plumbing system to the public water. This will require installing a meter and running a service line from the meter to your house’s water connection, which is currently connected to the well. You will also need to get approval and the necessary permits to make these changes from the relevant city departments.
While connecting to public water is more advantageous than not, it can be a long and complicated process. However, not only can we perform the work for you, we can walk you through the process and simplify your life. If you need to connect to public water in Howard County, contact Heil Plumbing today—410-921-0339!
The Heil Plumbing Difference
If you already have public water in Columbia, MD or the surrounding areas, and your main water line is leaking, you get the unique benefit of our unobtrusive method for replacing underground water lines.
Mr. Joseph Heil perfected a technique called the Pullzit, which allows us to dig a hole at the county connection and insert a cable through your water line, where our special tool can insert a new copper water line. Because this technique does not require digging a trench from the house all the way out to the street, we can install a new water line without disturbing your landscaping.
Choosing the plumbing company Howard County trusts, Heil Plumbing, gets you access to a group of people who truly care about meeting and exceeding your expectations. We also offer estimates so you know what to expect before you’re charged. Contact us today—410-921-0339!
Our Public Water Connection Service Area
We provide public water connection services all around Howard County, including Odenton, Severn, Columbia, Clarksville, Fulton, Catonsville, Elkridge, Laurel, Jessup, Ellicott City, Savage, Highland, Halethorpe, Dayton, Woodstock, Scaggsville, and Arbutus, Maryland.